You’re great at what you do: helping people. But when it comes to making sure your business is just as successful, you need to get a clear picture of what’s going on with your finances.
Instead of getting overwhelmed when you don’t understand a P&L statement, or worrying that you’re not tracking something important, let’s bring it back to basics — with this free training.
Business 101: Understanding Your Bottom Line
What do you need to grow your business?
How can you grow your profits and pay yourself more?
And how can you anticipate what you’ll be making in the future?
We’ll cover all of that and more in this Business 101: Understanding Your Bottom Line training.
In less than 40 minutes, I’ll walk you through:
- The metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) you need to track
- How to look at your profit and loss
- The importance of a balance sheet and how to use one
- How to determine cash flow
- A projection to anticipate your future growth
- Ways to evaluate income and expenses to measure current growth
- How to create an income statement
- Setting revenue goals
… and more!
Most of all, I’ll show you how to use all of these basic finance tools to set goals and make decisions for your successful business.
Want to stop being confused by all the terms and statements you need to understand your business’s success?