No idea where to start when it comes to marketing your business? Follow the playbook to create an effective marketing strategy that fits your business and target audience.
- Designing the perfect offer: Learn how to identify what your clients want and design an offer that meets those needs.
- Market research customer questionnaire: Build a questionnaire to help identify exactly what your customers are looking for so you know what you need to do to stand out in your market.
- ICA worksheet: Before you can create offers that appeal to your target audience, you need to know exactly what those customers are looking for. Use this worksheet to create your ideal client avatar (ICA). Once you know your perfect customer’s persona, likes, dislikes, values, and behaviors, you can adapt your offers and marketing strategies to appeal to them.
- The welcome/onboarding email nurture sequence: Make your new clients and/or employees feel welcome immediately and know what to expect as they move forward in working with you. This sequence includes a series of emails that work together to build trust and foster a good working relationship.
- Copy framework: This framework empowers you to create engaging email/website copy that matches your branding, appeals to your audience, and aligns with your messaging.
- Subject lines: Catchy subject lines boost open rates! Find out how to write intriguing subject lines for your newsletters and marketing emails.
- Identify your 3-month objective: What do you want your business to look like in 3 months? This resource helps you clearly state your goals so you can make a plan to reach them.
- 90-day initiative: Once you have your 3-month objective, use this step-by-step guide to make sure you can reach that goal.
- Live training replay videos: These videos complement the written course materials for better, more comprehensive learning.
Marketing doesn’t have to feel overwhelming — and this kit gives you everything you need to start advertising your services to your target audience.