It’s Friday, Female emPOWERED listeners! Which means it’s time for another episode with a very special guest for #FemaleFriday – Claire Pelletreau. We connected after I listened to her podcast, The Get Paid Podcast, and realized we also have several mutual friends.
Claire is a Facebook and Instagram ads consultant to businesses allocating $10,000 a month or more on ad spend.
One of the best Facebook ad experts
A Philadelphia native, Claire is obsessed with Facebook and Instagram ads and is a conversion optimization expert for online businesses. While many ad consultants take their client’s money regardless of whether the ads work or not, she digs deep and makes sure that her client’s funnels are actually working before she spends any time, energy, or money throwing traffic at it through ads – requiring lots of math and research!
Tune in as we hash out what conversion optimization means for your business, the importance of your messaging when pricing your services, and the data that matters for paid ads.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is conversion optimization?
- Claire’s obsession with Facebook and Instagram ads
- Launching Get Paid Marketing in 2021
- Things to audit that can be improved with client’s ads
- Power of onboarding videos
- Pricing of services and why low balling your prices negatively impacts your messaging
- Making your clients feel seen and heard
- Leaning into being completely yourself
- Why she stopped her podcast and coming back in 2018
- Getting paid and transparency about numbers
- Marketing and how to get paid
- Track record of success online already
- Gathering data prior to paying for ads
- Rapid fire questions
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!