It’s Friday, Female emPOWERED listeners! Which means it’s time for another episode with a very special guest for Female Founder – Laura Munkholm. Laura is one of the Co-founders of Walla software, a modern studio management platform created to transform and simplify your studio operations.
The Founder’s Journey
Laura has been in the boutique fitness industry since 2007 and started out as a yoga teacher along with her sales career. She’s a former yoga studio manager and has been in the industry for a long time, so she really understands both sides of the industry and the business. She’s known to make fitness and wellness more accessible, diverse, and equitable.
Tune is as we discuss how you can gain more access to better insights to help you keep track of your business performance more efficiently and effectively.
Let’s talk about…
- An overview of Laura’s business
- What comprises a competitive landscape
- Industry expert versus software technology focused
- What is product market fit?
- The problem that Laura is currently facing
- The advantage of Walla Software's features
- How expectations affect our lives and business
- The importance of building habits
- What is Push notification?
- What sets boutique fitness studio apart from big box gym
- The value of investing in a female founded company
Be sure to reach out or message Laura at [email protected] to stay connected and on track!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!