Welcome back to another episode of Female emPOWERED! Some businesses have peak periods when their services and products are in high demand. Landscapers, HVAC techs, roofers, and stucco companies are busiest in the spring and summer. Seasonal business peaks for florists are Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.
If you run an e-commerce business your seasonal dips may have different patterns. The Christmas holiday shipping season could be a peak season but the summer months could be a low point.
Regardless of the nature of your business, your peak seasons are often the key to your success. Having a small business financial planning agenda is a must to get you through the less profitable months.
Even without seasonal lows, businesses need to be prepared to handle dips in revenue.
Are you a business owner concerned about making it through revenue slumps? Keep listening to this podcast to learn how to maneuver your way through months when your business is making less money.
Let’s talk about…
- Ways to prepare for seasonal dips in your business
- How to better understand your customer’s buying patterns
- Tips on launching a successful marketing campaign
- How to manage your stress levels
- What you need to do to become more visible online
- The importance of building connections in social media
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!