Happy Tuesday, Female emPOWERED listeners! What we're going to talk about today is how to successfully transition an employee into a leadership or managerial role with one of our core member in Pilates in the Grove, Kelly Montgomery.
Kelly has extensive education in orthopedics and management, and is also a board-certified Physical Therapist. She has experience working in inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient clinics and known for her expertise in treating variety of injuries including hip, knee, shoulder, spine, ankle, and polytrauma.
Stay tuned in today's episode to learn more on how to properly promote and onboard a studio or clinic manager .
Let's talk about...
- The great learning experience of Kelly
- What was the transition like going from an insurance-based to a cash-based practice
- Lessons learned during this pandemic
- The skill sets required to run a PT session and Managerial position
- What does hybrid work actually means for employees?
- Importance of having a great communication skills in business
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!