Welcome back to another episode of Female emPOWERED! Today, I wanted to share with you how you can navigate a slow season in your boutique. Summer has begun and it could be a slower time for some people.
For me, it’s slower because school is out and people are leaving for their vacations. So, if you are experiencing a slower schedule like me during this time of the year, or for any other time for that matter, let’s dive into how we can prepare, navigate through slow seasons, and how you can best use your time.
Let’s talk about:
- Regrouping and revitalizing yourself and your team
- Keeping a list of what you want to get done
- Recording content, programs, exercises, or other things you can use once you’re busy again
- Creating pop-up classes, sessions, and the like
- Training and onboarding new staff
- Hosting workshops and trainings at your facility
- Getting your back-end and processing in order
- Enjoying the downtime and leaning into the rest
- Investing in some business coaching
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!