Hi guys! Thanks for joining me again for another episode of the Female Empowered podcast. This week we will be talking about an interesting topic because every entrepreneur goes through the same thoughts at some point in their career or life. The topic is all about what to do when you don’t love your business anymore.
Why Listen To This Episode
Whether you are going through this now or not, I invite you to listen to the podcast because I will be talking about a few things that helped me when I was going through this stage in my business.
Employees have the option to quit their job when they fell out of love with the work that they do. They can move to a new city, they can find a new career, and the like. However, for business owners, it is not that simple since we have obligations to the business, to our clients, to our team, and more.
So when we find ourselves falling out of love with our business, we could feel very stuck or that we hit a wall. Tune in so that we go over that wall and check our options on what to do next!
Let’s talk about:
- Introduction to the topic
- It is normal to not love our businesses anymore
- When you dig dip, you might find yourself thinking there’s nothing more you would love to do than continue operating your business
- Tips to reinvigorate your passion and your love for your business or what you are doing
- Tip Number 1: Asses what you want out of your business, career, or profession
- Tip Number 2: What part of your business are you still doing but you shouldn’t anymore
- Tip Number 3: Learn a new skill to bring about more inspiration and motivation
- Tip Number 4: Talk about it
- Feelings are like farts, better out than in
This is another topic that we talk about in our Inner Circle Mastermind and Fitbiz Foundation programs. If you are interested in being part of a community of other like-minded females who are doing the same thing you are doing and are facing the same challenges you are facing, please get on the waitlist! Check out christagurka.com/workwithme.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Ownership Program
- Sandi York, Fit Money Coach
- Unreasonable Hospitality: The Remarkable Power of Giving People More Than They Expect
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!