Welcome back to another episode of Female emPOWERED! I's super excited for today's episode because we're talking about charging what you're worth. This topic is SO important to me and I can't wait to talk about this you all of you. Have you heard this a lot? People telling you...you HAVE to charge what you're worth. What does this even mean? How do you know know much you're worth? Who determines how much you're worth?
I'm answering it all for you!
Let's talk about...
- The problem with charging what you're worth
- Separating our self worth and imposter syndrome from our business
- Allowing our customers or clients to understand the value in the work we offer
- What do do if someone thinks we are not worth a certain price
- A simple fix I say to people when they ask what to charge
- Questions to ask yourself when setting your prices
I encourage you to change your mindset around charging what you're worth and have your self worth tied to your failure or success as a business person. If you have any questions, send me a message me over on Instagram, @christagurka!
Do you want to...
- Truly having a flexible schedule
- Work with the right clients on your terms
- Attract dozens of new inquiries each week with customers who will actually BUY
- Find a community seeking out your knowledge and expertise
- Learn Systems and Automations that allow your company to run on auto-pilot
- Find freedom in your life to enjoy the things you love
- Achieve More Reach=More Impact=More Profit=More Living Out Your Mission