Welcome back to another episode of Female emPOWERED! Today is all about insurance. Not health insurance but how to protect yourself, your business and your staff. I’m talking with Luis Gazitua who has been my broker for years at Pilates in the Grove. Louis is one of the owners of JAG Insurance group which is a full service, independent insurance agency. We all know we need insurance but we don’t always know exactly what we actually need.
Let’s talk about...
- The type of policy coverage you need when opening a brick and mortar business
- When employees and independent contractors are covered
- What to do if someone/an employee gets hurt on your location
- What the numbers and terms on our policies actually mean
- The basics of what is covered in most of our policies
- What a loss of business income or business interruptions are and why no one has been able to collect these
- What Louis sees business owners try to skimp on that he encourages them to get and things he recommends you should have with your insurance policy
If you want to connect with Louis, you can reach him by phone to his direct number at the office 305-842-3592 where you can ask any questions you may have! You can also learn more about his company by visiting their website.