Happy Friday, Female emPOWERED listeners! My #FemaleFridays guest this week is me! I have had many requests to share my story about how I got to be where I am today. It was a little bit awkward for me to be talking to myself about myself, but I hope you enjoy hearing my journey and that it inspires you to keep pursuing your own dreams and success.
In this episode I discuss:
- Who I am and where I came from
- My childhood and background
- The ACL injury that led to me deciding I wanted to be a physical therapist
- My education and where I worked first out of college
- My journey through motherhood and marriage
- That time I started a Pilates business
- How Pilates in the Grove came to be
- What happened when we opened our second location
- Working on myself and challenges of growing & running a team
- The why behind my business
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!