Happy Friday, Female emPOWERED listeners! My #FemaleFridays guest this week is Tracy Sher, a leader in pelvic health. She founded Pelvic Guru in 2012 as a hobby site with a passion and desire to improve access to information and resources about pelvic health to the public.
Tracy Sher & pelvic health
Tracy is also CEO and Clinical Director of Sher Pelvic Health and Healing, a pelvic physical therapy private practice in Orlando, FL. She has built a strong reputation amongst patients and practitioners in Orlando and around the world, thanks to her dedication to evidence-based practice and exceptional patient care experiences.
We have run in the same internet circles for years now, and I am so excited to bring her on to share her expertise in pelvic health along with her experience building her own business and mentorship programs.
In this episode we discuss:
- Who is Tracy Sher and what is a pelvic floor therapist
- The process of opening up her first practice
- Growing her clientele and working with other health professionals for referrals
- Specializing in pudendal neuralgia
- Starting her mentorship program for other health professionals
- Pelvic guru blog/website and copy writing challenges
- Global Pelvic Health Alliance membership program & who it is designed for
- Things health professionals can be on the lookout for with their own patients and knowing when to refer a patient/client to a pelvic therapist or specialist
- Proof of concept with trying things out
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!