Alexia Hammond is CEO and Founder of Eat. Sweat. Undress. which is officially launching September 15! Eat. Sweat. Undress. is a brand that offers fitness, wellness, beauty, and fashion products and services to enhance the lives of women.
They are all about encouraging women to feel comfortable in their own skin and empowering women to confidently seek out what they want in life. Their products and services are meant to build an undeniable sense of confidence in anyone who uses them.
After working in the fitness, fashion, beauty and nonprofit industry for over 15 years, Alexia felt there was not an outlet that encouraged women to feel their very best, inside and out. That is why she founded her company to create a brand that empowers women and inspires them to live a healthy, sexy, confident life unapologetically and on their own terms.
Tune in as we discuss Eat. Sweat. Undress. and how women can feel confident in their bodies.
In this episode we discuss:
- The philosophy of Eat. Sweat. Undress.
- Alexia’s path to founding her business
- Fitness for everyone, regardless of size, race, sexuality, etc.
- Why health on the inside as important as outside
- Strategies for women to feel confident in their bodies
- Trying to out-exercise a bad diet
- Change she hopes to see in the fitness industry with women of color
- Creating your own table and inviting others there to make change
- Your own skill set and tools in your tool box
- Refusing to settle for mediocrity
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!