Sande Taylor and I have known each other for more than 20 years, and she is who I turn to for all things financial wellness to be financially fit.
Sande has been a certified financial planner and wealth strategist for more than 23 years, and has been working at Charles Schwab in Coral Gables, FL as a Sr. Financial Consultant since 2000. Sande is passionate about partnering with her clients to understand their goals, create a personalized plan and vision, along with investment guidance. She wants her clients to understand where their money is going and how their investments are growing and performing.
Tune in as we discuss what it means to be financially fit as a female and as a business owner, and why being included in the financial conversations are vital to your success.
In this episode we discuss:
- Who Sande is and what she does
- What it means to be financially literate as a woman
- Daily things to do to prepare for future
- Statistics for age brackets and 401k savings
- 401K vs. Roth IRA
- Saving for retirement if your company doesn’t offer a plan
- Projecting retirement savings and trading vs. investment portfolios
- Higher and lower risk investment types
- Money traps and pitfalls to avoid
- Knowing your budget, numbers, and liquid assets
- What a fiduciary is and why your financial services pros need to abide by it
Check out Sande’s financial service profile here!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!