Hello everyone and thank you for joining me for another episode of Female emPOWERED! My #FemaleFridays guest this week is Nicole Naab, who goes by Nikki. Nikki and I met a VERY long time ago at a PMA conference in real life. We had been fan-girling over each other on social media for a while. She is my soul sister with her sarcastic tone and I am so happy to have her on!
Nikki knows it all! She has experience in health and wellness, product launching, digital products, sales, copywriting. She started by teaching pilates group classes, private clients, and owning her own studio. Now, she is in the online space selling digital fitness products and consulting with companies to help improve customer experience with their fitness products.
In this episode we discuss:
- Who Nikki is and how she got started with her business
- Newbie advice about getting started in business
- How to know if people actually WANT what you are selling
- How to develop an effective marketing sequence
- Different programs people can develop and create
- What to do while people are using the product/service
- Different platforms for digital products
- Selling multiple products vs. selling a single product
- How to get started when launching a digital product
- Cold audience vs. warm audience
- Quick questions for Nikki
Links to programs mentioned in this podcast:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!