Sarah Mamaril joins me today as we discuss how she built a successful business as a virtual assistant. She just so happens to be my very own virtual assistant, and I can say with full confidence that she has played an integral role in changing the trajectory of my coaching business, as well as over at my Pilates in the Grove studios.
Sarah has been in the online service industry since 2012 and went full-time as a freelancer in 2016. She has grown her company, Catch Creative Labs, from her dining room table with just her and her husband to now an entire team of creatives and content creators. Catch Creative Labs is your one-stop shop for General VA and Tech VA services, Transcription & Captioning, Web Dev & Design, Branding, and Content Creation.
Tune in to hear how she got started in the online space, what type of work she does, and also her best tips on how to set proper expectations when hiring a VA.
In this episode we discuss:
- Introduction to Sarah and how she got into the online service industry
- Collaborating and working together
- Her specialties and the types of work Sarah does as a VA
- Saying “yes” to the things that excite and outsourcing the things that do not
- Her favorite & least favorite websites
- How to choose your website host when thinking ahead
- Setting clear expectations when hiring a VA
- Tips for best communication with your VA
- What growth has looked like for her as a female business owner
- To scale or not to scale her business
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!