Welcome back to another episode of Female emPOWERED! Today we’re going to be talking about hiring because if you want to grow your business at some point you will be considering bringing on team members.
I get a ton of questions about this from business owners, solo and business owners that are expanding their services. For a lot of people they get stuck, not sure who to hire first or how to go about plus all of the fears about finding the right fit for what you need now. I’m here to help, so let’s talk about:
- How to figure out who you should hire first
- Tips and tricks I use in my business to figure out what needs to be delegated and taken off your plate
- Having a clear vision of your company
- Setting expectations to align with your vision and mission
- Creating role clarity and job responsibilities
- How to know if it's time to bring on another instructor, massage therapist, physical therapist, etc.
- My recommendations for onboarding new staff members
Growing a team can be one of the hardest most challenging things as a business owner but is imperative if you want to work on your business not in it!
If you have any questions, send me a DM on instagram! I would love for you to follow next week as we talk about leveling up from business owner to CEO and if you're interested in the Inner Circle mentorship we have for female healthcare, wellness and fitness professionals, email me at [email protected] or go here.