It’s Friday, Female emPOWERED listeners, which means it’s for another episode! Today Sharon Beason joins me as our guest.
With her “tell it how it is” authenticity, I am very excited for this conversation and the incredible value she is going to bring you. Founder of Womeneur, Sharon can show you how to create, identify and scale a sustainable brand inside her Womeneur CEO Society.
Ditch the overwhelm
Based in Brooklyn, Sharon works as a sustainable business strategist, keynote speaker, and author. She knows exactly what it takes to be an unapologetic business owner as she helps female entrepreneurs build and scale sustainable businesses.
Tune in as we discuss how she transitioned out of the CPA world to become a business strategist and how you can become unapologetic in all areas of your life and business.
In this episode we discuss:
- Sharon’s background as a CPA
- The shift from CPA to business strategist
- Why who you surround yourself with matters
- Investing in yourself
- How Sharon launched Womeneur
- What happens when you feel stuck
- How to pivot when you feel burnt out
- Designing your lifestyle and sticking to your boundaries
- Qualifying people for your programs and attracting the right clients
- What Sharon does to stay in an abundance mindset
- Detaching from your customers
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!