Hey there! Welcome back to another episode of the Female Empowered podcast. Today I will be talking a little bit about the Beyond the Movement Mentorship Program. Let’s decipher together if this the right program for you!
The Beyond the Movement Mentorship Program
If you are a female business owner in boutique healthcare, wellness, or fitness, this is the episode you should be listening to.
If you are tired of being the sole operator of your business where you wear every hat there is to keep your business running and going, if you are feeling burnt out, if you are struggling to find the right team members to help you step away from the day-to-day operations, and if you want to bring in more revenue and a higher salary without having to work 40 or more hours a week, the Beyond the Movement Mentorship Program will tackle how you can overcome these issues and reach your goals.
I will also be talking about the Fit Biz Foundations Program, which is great for emerging businesses!
Let’s talk about:
- Introduction to this week’s topic
- The questions you need to ask yourself right now
- Growing your business for profit is necessary
- We might be great with the technical side of the business, but not so much with the business operations side of the business
- The problem with trying to do everything on our own
- What hiring the right team members could do for your business
- Allowing my team to help you live the life you want and grow the business while you are at it
- What to expect in the Beyond the Movement Mentorship
- Get out of the survival mode and into the thriving mode
- Giving back 10 hours to you each week
- Getting to where you need to be faster
- With the right marketing, you do not only increase but double your revenue
- For emerging businesses, the Fit Biz Foundations Program is the best route for you
- What to expect in the Fit Biz Foundations Program
- What past clients accomplished in the Fit Biz Foundations Program
- A rising tide raises all ships
- What sets me apart from other business coaches
- Mentoring you from my own experiences
If you are interested any of my programs and want to see if I am the right coach for you, visit https://www.christagurka.com/. And if you think I am the right fit, schedule a discovery call with me at www.christagurka.com/discovery.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!