Hello there! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. In this episode, we will be talking about how you can establish an efficient and sustainable schedule for your business, your team, and most importantly, yourself.
Why You Need To Establish Good Schedule
The service-based industry is all about schedules because we make appointments and we service our clients during their appointments. We run on a schedule and scheduling can be the vein of your and your business’s existence.
So, in this episode, I will share with you how to make a streamlined and user-friendly scheduling to make your four-wall brick and mortar location profitable and sustainable!
Let’s talk about:
- Introduction to the topic
- The service-based industry is ran by schedules
- How to create schedules for your team
- Looking into the schedule of Pilates In The Grove and the factors that affect our scheduling
- How many hours do you need to be available for the majority of your clients
- Know what it is that you want for your life and book your schedule according to that
- Taking into consideration your team’s availability and capacity to work
- Determining when you want to see clients as the CEO of your business and when you need to do administrative work
- What works for me and my team
- Why you need to block off time in your schedule as the CEO of your business
- The benefits of using automated calendars or scheduling software
- Establishing clear communication channels
- Checkout Google Analytics for the popular call times for your business and other data
- The different seasons in your life and how it affects scheduling in your business
- Every action you take, decision you make is a vote for what your business will look like in the future
- Are your schedules bringing you nearer or farther to your goals?
If you are interested in learning about how I schedule for my team, clients, business, and myself, visit www.christagurka.com/workwithme. Get on the waitlist for the Inner Circle Program or you can already join the Fit Biz Foundations program that is currently open for enrollment.
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!