Hi! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. The topic for this week is the second part of my “Meet My Team” two-part podcast. Last time I had with me my Chief Operating Officer/Executive Director, Lauren, and my Director of Studio Operations, Kelly.
Today, I have with me Sarah.
She is my Virtual Assistant and I wanted to talk a little bit about what she does in her business and what she and her team does for both Pilates In The Grove and our Beyond The Movement program.
Let’s get to it:
- Introduction to the topic
- Meet my Virtual Assistant, Sarah Mamaril: who she is and her company, and what she and her company does
- How is it working with Sarah and her team, who is working across the globe, where and when do we communicate
- Quick glimpse on how I met and how I started working with Sarah
- What impressed me the most with Sarah
- What Sarah and her team does for Christa Gurka and Pilates In The Grove
- What I love about working with Sarah and her team
- The lowest package Sarah offers
- General price range for Sarah’s lowest package to her highest package
- What can Sarah say about the price difference between her VA company and VAs in the United States
- Sarah’s pricing is based on different factors
- My thoughts on Sarah’s growth as a leader and as a CEO of her own company
- A quick glimpse on the workflow I have with Sarah
- The benefits of allowing Sarah and her team with the entry points and access to your business
- How some business owners decided to work with Sarah
- Where you can find Sarah and her team
- Sarah on hiring a Project Manager
- Sarah’s final words and advise
If you have other questions or if you found anything confusing in this episode, shoot me a DM on Instagram!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!