Hi! Welcome back to another exciting episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. What we will be covering this week is all about sale strategies for small boutique fitness owners.
This episode is actually based from the Go Give Yourself More series.
It’s one of the best sales books I’ve read and we will talk about how the principles from this book can be applied to your business.
I wanted to do this episode because sales gets a bad reputation. For me, it made me feel uncomfortable because I thought about it as “selling” myself. This book helped me be more comfortable with the idea of “selling” because it guided me to articulate the value of what it is that I am selling.
So, I will be sharing with you the principles I learned from the Go Give Yourself More book and I hope you can apply them to your business!
Let’s get into:
- Introduction to the topic
- How I felt about “selling” before I read the Go Give Yourself More book series
- The Go Give Yourself More book and why I want to share the principles of this book
- The first principle: Understanding Your True Wort
- Our true worth is determined by how much value we bring to others
- Our true worth is not our self-worth
- Some examples about understanding your true worth
- The second principle: The Law Of Compensation
- Our income is determined by how many people we serve and how well we serve them
- How you can impact the Law Of Compensation
- The third principle: The Law Of Influence
- Owners have the opportunity to personally connect with their customers
- Some examples on the Law Of Influence
- The fourth principle: The Law Of Authenticity
- Be authentic and inject your own personalities into your business
- Authenticity attracts like-minded individuals who will resonate with your mission
If you are interested in grabbing the PDF I created about all the things I shared with you in this episode, follow this LINK.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!