Hi Wellness Warriors! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. What I will be talking about today is a little bit about e-mail marketing. In this episode, I will share with you five ways to guarantee segmentation success so that you can boost engagement through targeted e-mail marketing.
E-mail marketing is great and researches prove that people sell much more through e-mail marketing than through social media or websites. Knowing this, you should take advantage of your e-mail list to convert more of your subscribers into paying customers.
If you haven’t started to build your e-mail list yet, don’t worry because you can start anytime. It’s not too late.
My Own E-Mail Marketing Story
I started with e-mail marketing for my business pretty early on. However, I had no idea what I was doing. I just sent out e-mails to the people on my list about what the business has to offer, updates, and the like.
What I wished I knew sooner was segmenting. That’s what this podcast episode is all about and I hope that at the end of the podcast, you will implement these in your business so you can make e-mail marketing work for you!
Let’s get into it:
- Introduction to the topic
- Why is e-mail marketing great for your business
- My own experience in e-mail marketing
- What is segmentation in E-mail Marketing and what it does for you and your business
- The importance of having a good open rate
- Segmenting your list through demographics
- Segmenting your list through behaviors and interest
- Segmenting your list through engagement level
- Segmenting your list through AB Testing
- Positive Scarcity vs Negative Scarcity
- Segmenting your list through polls and surveys
- Segmenting your list through different language
- How you can do segmentation if you can no longer accommodate doing this task
- Real life examples on how we implemented segmentation with people in our coaching groups
- My advice to you: Start small with segmentation
If you have any interest in doing this and having someone to hold you accountable, considering doing one of our mentorship programs. Segmentation is something that we help business owners understand in depth in our Inner Circle program.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!