Hey there! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. I have a guest with me today and she is Dr. Tanya Goodrich, the founder and CEO of Healthy Pelvis Physical Therapy in California.
Pelvic Health isn’t really something that a lot of people know about.
That’s why we have Dr. Tanya talking a lot about it and the information that you need to know surrounding pelvic health. She is a wealth of knowledge in this aspect of women’s health and she will also be sharing with us how she grew her business into a 6-figure one!
I hope that you learn a lot from me and Dr. Tanya as we dive into this interesting topic for this podcast episode!
Let’s dive into:
- Introducing our guest for today
- Who is Dr. Tanya Goodrich and what does she do
- How did Tanya get into pelvic health
- Discussion on pelvic health still being unknown to many
- Dr. Tanya on pregnancy postpartum being the biggest known aspect of pelvic health
- The black hole of women’s health: Menopause and a very special announcement from Dr. Tanya
- Discussion on estrogen, menopause, and symptoms of menopause being a very individual experience for each woman
- Dr. Tanya on Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Our take on Hormone Replacement Therapy and menopause symptoms
- Dr. Tanya on her Healthy Pelvis business – how it started, how long did she become a solopreneur, and her struggles with her business
- Dr. Tanya’s first hire and her whole team now
- Lessons that Dr. Tanya learned in relation to her business and hiring
- Our take on removing ourselves from the business as owners
- Dr. Tanya on her upcoming Mentorship Program
- Things that helped Dr. Tanya propel in her business and in her personal life
- The importance of being willing to do the work
- Where you can find Dr. Tanya
Links mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!