Hey everyone! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. I will be sharing with you a pretty cool topic, which we’ve been talking a lot about in our Business Mentorship programs.
The topic is: mindset re-frames.
These mindset re-frames are for the stressed out entrepreneurs. I wanted to talk about this because I’ve been through so much in my business, too, and I think that business owners don’t hear a lot about these mindset crap that we get caught in when we try to navigate through our business to make it successful.
Our self-limiting beliefs can be our downfall so I hope that you give this episode a listen so you can learn about these mindset re-frames that you can definitely apply to yourself and your business!
Let’s get to it:
- Introduction to the topic
- The real truth on mindset traps and self-limiting beliefs for entrepreneurs
- The first mindset trap: I don’t know enough to start/grow my business
- The second mindset trap: I’m not a natural leader, so I shouldn’t have people on my team
- The third mindset trap: It’s just easier to do it myself
- The fourth mindset trap: I have to work around the clock to be successful
- The fifth mindset trap: I want to delegate but I have people who are not ready to step up
- The sixth mindset trap: I can’t compete with larger franchise companies
- The seventh mindset trap: I always feel like I’m taking four steps back for every step forward
- The eighth mindset trap: I’m not good at sales
Mindset is one of the biggest things we work on with the Female Founders with our Inner Circle program. This is because once you reach a certain level, we as business owners become the bottleneck of our business. So, if you feel like this is where you are stuck right now and you are interested in being part of the next Inner Circle program so your business continues to grow, check out www.christagurka.com/mentorship.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!