Hey there! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. Today’s episode is an “Ask Me Anything” episode and I wanted to share with you the questions related to my journey to 7 figures for my business.
In this episode, I am going to share with you how I started my business and you will learn that I didn’t know anything about opening a business. Heck, I opened my business in the middle of a recession! What I just knew was that I was not going to give up and I wanted to make it work.
This episode will focus a lot on how I grew from $2400 to $1.5 million and I wanted to share this journey with everyone so that you can learn a thing or two and hopefully, from what you hear from me today, these will also get you to scale and grow your business the way I did!
- Introduction to the topic – questions from the group on my journey to 7 figures
- Burning question #1: If you had to describe your journey from a $2400 investment to a seven-figure business using a movie title, what would it be?
- Burning question #2: What was your initial vision, and how did you let yourself continue to grow?
- Burning question #3: What were the tough transitions and make or break moments that you had and how did you go through making these decisions? What mistakes did you make that were a blessing in disguise and which mistakes did you make that you wish you didn’t have to learn the hard way?
- Burning question #4: Can you share a moment when you realized your venture was going to be bigger than you expected?
- Burning question #5: What are some of the biggest myths told about your journey from Pilates instructor to seven-figure entrepreneur?
- Burning question #6: What can you say to listeners who are afraid to take the leap because they lack traditional business background?
- Burning question #7: What’s the most out of the box marketing or growth strategy you’ve implemented?
- Burning question #8: Can you talk about, “why on earth am I doing this?” and the moments that keep you going and how things transitioned in your home life with husband and kids, how do friendships changed, how can it affect families in a financial standpoint, and emotional highs and lows?
- Conclusion: My journey in a nutshell
Let me help you take more things off your plate and create the financial independence that you deserve. Check out www.christagurka.com/mentorship and I’d be so happy to help you create the life that you want while your business continues to grow!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!