Hey there listeners! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. We will be talking about the question, “Should you drop that service?” Let this podcast help you understand and decide if a service that you offer is helping you grow or keeping you stagnant and is costing you money.
I wanted to do this episode because for me personally, I did learn a lot by evaluating which of the services in my business was ready to be dropped. We used to have mat classes but they weren’t filling and selling so I evaluated the service in terms of what I was losing in profitability and client satisfaction.
So, in this episode, I hope that you learn why it’s very important to evaluate if something that you are offering is worth continuing to be offered to your target audience or if it’s truly the time to let it go.
Let’s dive into:
- Introduction to today’s topic
- Why I wanted to talk about this topic today: My own experience on dropping a service
- Reasons why it’s important to figure out which offers are helping you grow and which are keeping you stagnant
- The niche market and the emotional connection with your clients
- How often should you review your services and what should you look into
- Evaluating your services regularly through client attendance standpoint, financial standpoint, client feedback standpoint, operational standpoint, competitive analysis standpoint
- Example of things that you can evaluate in your business
- How to go about deciding to drop or keep a service and how to go about implementing the change to your schedule
- #1 Consult with your team
- #2 Come up with a transition period and you are clearly communicating the change to your team and your clients
- #3 Check how you can efficiently reallocate the funds and resources from your dropped service
- #4 Embrace the adaptability of staying flexible in your business
Let’s remember that if it no longer sparks joy or is no longer serving you, it’s time to say goodbye. It’s all about decluttering your business and making space for what truly will make you succeed. Keep your services joyful and your profit sparkling!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!