Hey there! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. Today, I have one of my favorite people in the whole wide world – Latasha Doyle. She is the founder and CEO of Uncanny content and the mastermind behind my content strategy for both Christa Gurka and Pilates In The Grove.
What we will be going on a deep dive today is how you can plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday for your boutique wellness business.
You might be jumping on the bandwagon of giving huge discounts for your services during Black Friday and Cyber Monday but that won’t help your business in the long run at all!
So, let us help you understand how you can take advantage of these events without your business suffering profit-wise and what are the better alternatives you can give away during Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
Let’s dive into:
- Introduction to today’s topic and today’s guest
- Latasha Doyle – who she is and what she does
- How Latasha and her team helps me in my business in different ways
- Why I don’t believe in discounting services for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Latasha on some values that health care and wellness business owners can provide to their clients VS big retail stores that are selling products and giving big discounts
- Latasha on the different types of promotions that she recommends and seen work for service providers
- My take on putting merchandise on sale during Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What we will be doing at Pilates In The Grove for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Conversation on health care and wellness business owners discounting services and what should you keep in mind
- Latasha on the planning and strategizing for your sale and promotion: What should business owners plan to do and how far out should you start planning for it
- The importance of building your e-mail list
- Latasha on what should you do after having sales from Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The importance of looking into the metrics and numbers gathered from your sale and how you can make use of these data
- Latasha on great Black Friday deals that business owners can be on a look out for
- Where you can find Latasha and the services and programs she offers at Uncanny Content
I hope that you found this episode helpful! Before I let you go, if you are a health and wellness business owner and you are interested in low-cost resources and templates from my Library, they will all be on sale at discounted prices during the weekend of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Get on my e-mail list by going to https://www.christagurka.com/ so you can get your hands on these resources first!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!