Hey everyone! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. I am excited to have Nikkia Shakur with me as my guest today.
Nikkia is the founder and CEO of KiaScope PPC. Nikkia and I met in Claire Pelletreau’s Get Paid Marketing Mentorship Group. Since knowing Nikkia, she has been a great resource for me when it comes to helping me learn all about ads.
So, today we will be talking a lot about how to make the most out of ads for your health and wellness business. I get it, it can be intimidating or you may feel like ads will never work for you at all. However, if you listen to this episode, Nikkia will get into a deep dive of the anatomy of ads and some tangible and actionable takeaways from her!
Let’s talk about:
- Introduction to today’s guest
- How Nikkia and I met
- Nikkia Shakur: Who she is, what she does, and who she helps
- Nikkia on audience segmentation on Facebook and Google – How can health and business owners distinguish and target a more specific audience group for their business
- Nikkia on the key things and her advice to clients who are pulling from a small group of people
- The benefits of excluding keywords in a Google Ad and how it works
- The anatomy of an ad
- Nikkia on tweaking and refining different parts of an ad instead of totally scratching it: Looking into the metrics
- Things that Nikkia recently observed for ads created for brick-and-mortar businesses that are working and turning leads into paying customers
- A mistake I see with brick-and-mortar businesses in terms of creating and running their ads on Facebook and Nikkia’s take on this
- Nikkia on emerging trends and changes that she sees online that might affect and help businesses
- Things that you need to do when making a video ad online
- Things that I learned from running various ads for my business
- Nikkia’s tip for brick and mortar businesses in creating video ads
- Where you can find Nikkia
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!