Hey everyone! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. We have another returning guest, KickStart Accounting Inc. CEO Danielle Hayden.
Danielle is the Money Team in our Beyond The Movement coaching programs. I finally met her face to face for the first time in the Female Fitness CEO Summit last November and she gave two amazing talks about money, finances, and mindsets for the attendees.
She is here to share more about what business owners should know all about their finances and the importance of having a Money Team for your business!
Let’s dive into:
- Introduction to today’s guest
- The top things that business owners without a money team should be preparing for at the end of the year according to Danielle
- What is 1099 and who gets 1099
- What should employees get from the employers/business owners at the end of the year and how you can go about it
- Conversation on the different payroll processors/systems and why you should get one
- When should you be part of your payroll and when should you be not
- Conversation on transitioning to S Corp
- Danielle on the myths that business owners hear frequently on spending at the end of the year and the importance of having your money team and tax accountant aligned
- Danielle on the other things that S Corps can do at the end of the year in terms of paying taxes
- Danielle on the benefits of getting a money team and how you can start getting your bookkeeper
- Where you can find Danielle
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!