Hey everyone! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. We are approaching the end of the year, I will be re-airing my most popular episode for 2023.
This is the third full year of The Female Empowered Podcast and the most popular episode that I have is the one entitled “How To Create Efficient and Sustainable Schedules for your Business, your Team, and yourself.” There were over 300 downloads and a lot of comments for this episode!
I am going to re-air this so you can listen to it if you haven’t yet and I hope that you learn a lot of things from it!
Let’s get to it:
- Introduction to the topic
- The service-based industry is ran by schedules
- How to create schedules for your team
- Looking into the schedule of Pilates In The Grove and the factors that affect our scheduling
- How many hours do you need to be available for the majority of your clients
- Know what it is that you want for your life and book your schedule according to that
- Taking into consideration your team’s availability and capacity to work
- Determining when you want to see clients as the CEO of your business and when you need to do administrative work
- What works for me and my team
- Why you need to block off time in your schedule as the CEO of your business
- The benefits of using automated calendars or scheduling software
- Establishing clear communication channels
- Checkout Google Analytics for the popular call times for your business and other data
- The different seasons in your life and how it affects scheduling in your business
- Every action you take, decision you make is a vote for what your business will look like in the future
- Are your schedules bringing you nearer or farther to your goals?
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!