Hey there ladies and gents! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. This is the first podcast episode for 2024, which means this is the fourth year I have been doing this podcast! I am so happy I was convinced to start this podcast and I want to thank you for sticking around!
For this episode, we will be talking about my take on the “New Year, New You” mindset and what I actually believe in. This mindset doesn’t work for me so I want to share with you some tips on how to make changes that will actually have an impact and effect on your business. I will also share with you how you can get your team on board with the changes you want to implement this New Year!
Plus, let’s go over the growth mindset and the stories of successful businesses that operated from the growth mindset. Let’s achieve your 2024 goals together by understanding how you can create a new you this year!
Let’s dive into:
- A quick story on how and when I started doing podcast
- Introduction to today’s topic
- My take on the “New Year, New You” mindset and what I believe in
- Implementing a growth mindset for the year 2024: How you can implement it
- What the growth mindset encourages in you and your business
- Growth mindset and failure
- How you can look at the “New Year, New You” mindset differently
- Really good things take a long time to achieve
- Stories on big businesses operating from a growth mindset
- Another thing that I think business owners should focus on for the year 2024
- How you can achieve your 2024 goals and make your life easier
- Our Inner Circle Program: What is it and how will it benefit you and your business
If you want to create a new you this new year and you want to be surrounded by like-minded women and be the change that your business needs, head on over to https://www.christagurka.com/mentorship. The application for the Inner Circle is now up so I hope you take this opportunity to apply!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!