Hey there everyone! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. This is the second podcast episode for 2024, and before we dive into the topic, let me just ask how you are doing. Are you back to work? Are you still on vacation?
For this episode, we will be talking about why you’re not ready for a business mentor, or a Mastermind, or any type of mentorship group programs. Many talk about why you are ready but let’s get into why you may be hesitant, doubtful, and not confident to take on a mentorship or a Mastermind.
This episode will help you answer the biggest questions about your business to gauge yourself why you are on the fence!
Hopefully, after you listen to this episode, you will know what you need to do for your business so you can be ready for a business mentor, a Mastermind, or mentorship group programs!
Let’s get into:
- Introduction to today’s topic
- Important questions to ask yourself about you and your business that you need to answer
- One of the things that makes someone really ready for a mentorship program
- Why is January a great time to start a mentorship program
- The pros and cons of a mentorship
- An overview of my business and what sets me apart as a mentor
- Ways we have helped women in business in our mentorship group
- Why you should join the Beyond the Movement Inner Circle
If you think you’re ready to get help so your team can up level, you can fix your processes and systems, and step back so you can focus on more areas to help grow your business, the Beyond the Movement Inner Circle is now open for enrollment. We have three spots available and you can check it out here: https://www.christagurka.com/mentorship.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!