Happy Friday, Female emPOWERED listeners! My #FemaleFridays guest this week is Anna Hartman, owner and founder of Movement Rev. She’s an athletic trainer, movement educator, and anatomy nerd based in San Diego, California who works with professional athletes.
With more than 19 years of hands-on athletic training experience and development, Anna has mastered her technique in helping athletes listen to their own body and make moves to help the body heal itself. Her mission is to teach as many athletes and sports healthcare professionals as possible how to trust their bodies, optimize recovery, and improve performance.
Anna’s sports health care practice is an integration and assimilation of over 5000+ hours of professional continuing education, blending approaches from many influences such as movement impairment systems, DNS, Pilates, yoga, EXOS, FMS, visceral and neural manipulation, and more.
Tune in as we discuss how she got into the osteopathic work she does today and how she helps athletes!
In this episode we discuss:
- Who Anna is and how she got into the work she does today
- How surgery led her into the world of pilates
- What led her to osteopathic health
- Leaving Exos in 2014 to start her company, Movement Rev
- Visceral organ manipulation
- Movement of organs
- Gift of accessing energies within the body
- How she is able to feel the difference in the body between various parts
- Work with athletes & word of mouth referrals
- Her Revitalize mentorship program
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!