Welcome back to another episode of Female emPOWERED! Today is all about becoming a better leader and what it means to really be a CEO in your business. At some point, as a business owner, you have to step out of the role of business owner and into the role of leader and CEO.
Let’s talk about...
- What it means to be a leader
- Qualities of a good leader
- What to consider when evaluating employees and teammates
- The greatest challenge to me so far in growing my business
- Why we have to set clear expectations for employees and team members
- What it means to have the right people in the right seats
- How do you become the leader your company needs and that your company, clients and team deserves
- The 5 abilities of a leader
Books mentioned in this episode:
Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lancioni
Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
Last week's episode:
Who Should I Hire First
Lets talk over on Instagram or visit my website for past episodes, business and marketing tips, how to work with me and freebies!