Hey there everyone! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. I think this episode will be well-received because it’s something that comes up in our coaching groups. So, the topic for this week is how female small business owners can handle clients who are hesitant to work with another service provider on your team.
Why Is This Topic Important
This topic is important especially for those who are needing and trying to remove themselves from the day-to-day operations of their business. For example, you are teaching classes in your business and you already want to take yourself out of the client-facing work so you can free up your time to work on the growth and sustainability of your business.
Let’s go over:
- Business owners needing and trying to remove themselves from client-facing work
- The struggles that owners face in this situation
- It’s not easy but if your goal is to create a sustainable and profitable business that does not revolve around you, it is a necessary step
- One important thing to consider when you want to get people off your schedule
- Some of client’s concerns why they don’t want to work with someone else in your team
- My own experience in getting my clients off my schedule, stopped treating patients, and how I transitioned
- What I did to let my patients and clients know I’m stepping back as a clinician and why I did it
- Explaining to clients how working with other service providers will benefit them
- Building a network of service providers who provide quality work within the studio
- Why you need to train your team and what you can do to train them
- Things we do in our studio that makes handing off clients so easy
- How it started for me when I created boundaries and plans to cut off clients and hours from my schedule
- Speak from confidence
- People like working with you because of how you connect with them
- Encourage your team to go on networking events, highlight your team on your social media and website
- If you keep jumping back in, it’s never going to work
- Be firm with creating boundaries and closing off your schedule
- How my schedule benefits me and my business
- Empower your team to step up so you can step back from the day-to-day operations
If this is something you are interested in doing and have surpassed $250,000 in revenue, get yourself in the waitlist. Visit www.christagurka.com/mentorship.
If you are an emerging business owner who wants to earn six figures and wants to get a hold of their schedule, you can join the Fit Biz Foundations program. It is currently open for enrollment and you can check it out at www.christagurka.com/fitbizfoundations. You can also just DM me on Instagram!
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!