Hey there! Welcome back to another episode of The Female Empowered Podcast. What we will be talking about this week is how you can stand out in a crowded market.
A lot of business owners will think to themselves that they have a lot of competition in the industry they are in. That is why I made this podcast so that you can adapt the actionable and tangible steps I have for you on how you and your business can stand out!
Let’s talk about:
- Introduction to the topic
- The red ocean strategy vs. the blue ocean strategy
- What does the current market for boutique healthcare wellness and fitness look like
- One reason why boutique healthcare, wellness, and fitness took off this year
- Challenges that small businesses in our industry face
- #1: They can’t compete with big brands
- #2: Financial constraints
- #3: Having no solid retention and attraction strategy
- Working with micro influencers
- #4: Seasonal fluctuations
- Actionable and tangible steps we did to help businesses stand out in a crowded market
- #1: Know the business’ niche and target audience
- #2: Tailor services to meet the needs of the different customer segments you have
- #3: Tailor the messaging to the different demographic groups
- #4: Create compelling brand strategy
- #5: Effectively communicate your brand message to your audience
- #6: Create unique offerings
If you are interested in joining the Beyond The Movement Business Summit on November 8 and 9 in Miami, Florida, go to www.christagurka.com/ceosummit2023. We are reserving only 25 spots and the early bird registration is now open! It will be open until the middle of September.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at [email protected]!